Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Better late than never.

Forgetting to finish the previous task, reminded me why I didn't like writing diaries - I'm way too undisciplined. But on the other hand - better late than never! When thinking bout my childhood fascination two words come to my mind - Harry Potter. I mean, who didn't like the books? All of my friends were crazy about them, and so was I. It all started in 2002, when my class went to see Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the theater and I got hooked. It was really interesting and enchanting. First thing I did after getting home? Begged my parents to buy me the books. I read all of them multiple times, and I have to admit because of Harry Potter I really get into reading. I started loving reading, and now I can't imagine a month without finishing at least two books - and it's really challenging when you're a full time student writing a diploma paper ;). You might say Harry Potter is so two thousand and late, but just a month ago I watched the last movie, and it made me feel like a kid again, totally engaged in the story. I know I will be reading the books even when I'm old, and bringing up a famous quote, when people will ask me "after all this time?" the only thing to respond will be "always" :)

2 comments:

  1. I guess this is JK Rowling's biggest achievement: making kids interested in books. And I must say going to the movies with my kids to see the newest HP films was fun for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in love with HP series. I guess it's my second favourite book - just after LOTR

    ReplyDelete